PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020 – Version 20.0
Free Download PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020 – Version 20.0 / ChemDraw / ChemOffice+ Cloud v20.0
PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020 – Version 20.0 / ChemDraw / ChemOffice+ Cloud v20.0 Suite for Windows PC is an updated and integrated suite of scientifically intelligent productivity tools and functions that enables researchers / Scientists to capture, store, retrieve, and share presentable data and information on compounds, reactions, materials, and their properties. Best for chemistry/Biology-based illustrations.
PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020 – Version 20.0 / ChemDraw / ChemOffice+ Cloud v20.0 Suite Overview
This software named “ChemOffice” Professional Suite is the ultimate chemistry and biology suite designed to meet the needs of chemists and biologists. ChemOffice Professional enables scientists to efficiently search scientific databases including SciFinder, keep track of their work, gain a deeper understanding of their data, correlate biological activity and other properties with chemical structures, and produce publication-ready scientific reports more professionally and efficiently than ever before.
ChemOffice Professional is very helpful in documenting chemical processes and drug substances for regulatory and patent filings. This innovative suite makes drawing correct and chemically intelligent structures and synthetic schemes intuitively easy.
PerkinElmer ChemOffice Suite includes the following applications:
- ChemDraw Professional
- ChemDraw Cloud
- Signals Notebook
- Mnova ChemDraw Edition
- ChemDraw for Excel
- ChemFinder Ultra
- ChemFinder for Office
Features of PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020
- This software Includes a free subscription to ChemDraw Cloud.
- It also includes a free one-year subscription to PerkinElmer Signals Notebook Individual Edition, a cloud-enabled and browser-based notebook for capturing all your research work and keeping track of your material evidence, wherever you are, whenever you need it.
- It is Enhanced Hotkeys – Literally, type entire reactions with the use of our Enhanced Hotkeys. It is Guided by an indicator to the active site, the user can now create molecules and reactions with a minimum of keyboard strokes.
- It has Biomolecule support – Import biopolymers using HELM notation, the user can create biopolymers from scratch using the HELM monomer toolbar and create and share their own monomers.
- It has an additional feature of “Document tagging” – Store user-defined metadata along with the user’s document.
- Includes Mnova ChemDraw Edition to load and process 1D NMR and LC/GC/MS data directly on the user’s desktop.
System Requirements and Technical Details About PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB or more
ChemDraw / ChemOffice+ Cloud v20.0
ChemDraw and ChemOffice+ Cloud (formerly ChemOffice Professional) version 20.0, the Research Suite is designed to help researchers bring their chemistry to life and quickly turn it into actionable chemical knowledge. Version 20.0 comes with several chemistry-improving capabilities as well as a brand new Cloud Application: ChemOffice+, designed to accelerate the Chemistry communication process. Here are some of the highlights of version 20.0:
New hotkeys: A new Molecule hotkey “Enter” is available to switch from a selected molecule to hotspot molecule editing. “k” now creates a sulfone group, “Shift+k” on primary carbon gives a tert-butyl group with 90° angles and on secondary carbons a wedged/hashed-wedged gem-dimethyl group. “Shift+o” creates a “OMe” group, and “Shift+e” a “CO2Me”. Upon 1st launch of ChemDraw 20.0, a comprehensive hotkey cheat sheet will be presented to the user.
Atom/Bond highlighting: Complementary to the version 19.0 Ring Fill coloring, atoms, labels, and bonds can be highlighted with a specific color to facilitate communication and audience focus.
3D Clean-up and Structure Perspective: A new 3D clean-up function will generate 3D confirmations of structures from 2D representations, to generate realistic 3D renderings in just a few clicks
ChemOffice+: The new Cloud application designed to facilitate the communication of Chemistry. ChemOffice+ lets you browse, extract and re-use ChemDraw documents embedded inside MS Office documents. Create lists of compounds, edit chemical structures and annotate them easily. Export collections as Powerpoint Slide in one click or as an SD File.
Google Patents Add-in: Select molecules and get immediate insight into their potential applications. The Google Patents add-in will initiate an exact or substructure search into Google Patents and/or Google Scholar.
Recent versions include:
- New coloring options – ChemDraw now offers the unique possibility to add color inside any carbon cycle, thus enabling clearer communication of ideas and concepts by directing the focus of a reader or an audience to a given part of a chemical structure.
- Enumeration to SD File – When enumerating generic structures to create chemical libraries, the previously existing upper limit of 500 structures has been removed through the possibility to enumerate a generic structure directly to an SD File without an upper limit for the number of structures generated.
- PubChem Safety GHS Add-in: ChemOffice users can now select a chemical structure or a chemical name in ChemDraw and retrieve GHS information (pictograms, H and P phrases) coming from the PubChem Laboratory Chemical Safety Sheet (LCSS). H and P phrases from multiple regulatory agency sources can be conveniently copied to the clipboard.
- New polymer brackets: It is now possible to define Average Molecular Weight values for a chemical structure between brackets for easier stoichiometry calculations.
- ChemDraw Add-ins now support integrations with applications and services that require token-based authentication.
File Size: 538 MB. Please read the Disclaimer.
Download Links are as follows:
PerkinElmer ChemOffice 2020
You may also like to download “Crystalmaker X Software – Crystal and Molecular Modeling“ and “ChemDraw Ultra 12.0”.
Please Subscribe to our Email list and get notified of our latest uploads (Books, documents) and new updates. Email Subscription Box is provided on the sidebar (for PC) and on the bottom of this post (for Android Devices).
Kindly Like, Follow and Share our social media pages so that maximum people can get the benefit from this public service!
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.