Comprehensive Chemistry Jee Advanced K.L Kapoor
Free Download Comprehensive Chemistry Jee Advanced K.L Kapoor (2019)
Comprehensive Chemistry Jee Advanced K.L Kapoor (2019) a complete solution of Chemistry MCQs and tests.
The best source for students to prepare for Chemistry Entrance Examinations.
Comprehensive Chemistry Jee Advanced is based on the prescribed syllabus. Divided into 34 chapters that cover the entire gamut of the subject (Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry & Organic Chemistry), each chapter begins with a revisit of the critical list of definitions, formulae, theorems, etc. This is followed by MCQs, Linked-Comprehension Type, Assertion-Reason, and Matrix-Match type questions.
All Questions are fully solved and there is adequate coverage of more difficult concepts.
Some key features
- IUPAC recommendations and SI units were used throughout.
- Straight objective-type questions are enlarged and classified with their solutions.
- Over 3000 MCQs with one correct choice and completely solved
- Around 800 MCQs with more than one correct choice and fully solved
- More than 170 Linked comprehension type questions
- About 370 Assertion- Reason type questions & over 120 matrix-match questions
- Two model test papers with solutions
- JEE Advanced chemistry papers of 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015 given with complete solutions.
Tips for studying Chemistry
The three branches of Chemistry, viz., Physical, Inorganic, and Organic are equally important. Physical Chemistry is less diverse compared to Organic and Inorganic. The applications to different problems in this are also straightforward.
Given below are some important topics of Physical, Organic, and Inorganic that require special attention:
- Bohr’s theory of atomic structure, quantum numbers, and orbitals.
- MO approach to diatomic molecules, concepts of hybridization/VSEPR theory.
- Van der Waals equation of state and its application to the behavior of real gases.
- Crystal systems, packing of atoms, ionic solids, the density of crystals, and imperfection
- Colligative properties of non-electrolytic and electrolytic solutions.
- Electrolysis, conductance, and galvanic cells.
- Rate laws, the effect of catalyst, and temperature on the reaction rate.
- the pH of salt solutions and solubility product.
- Le-Chatelier principle, the relation between Kp and Kc.
- Thermochemical calculations and criterion of spontaneity.
- Radioactive decay.
Organic and Inorganic
- Boron and its compounds.
- Silicates and silicones.
- Oxoacids of P, S, and halogens.
- Interhalogens and compounds of noble gases.
- Transition elements, coordination compounds, and lanthanides.
- Important compounds such as H2O2, NaHCO3, Na2CO3, KMnO4, and K2CrO7.
- Quantitive analysis of salts.
- Isomerism includes optical isomerism.
- Inductance and resonance effects on acidity and basicity of acids and bases.
- Factors affecting SN1 and SN2 reactions.
- Reactions involving rearrangement.
- Bromination and hydrogenation of cis- and trans-alkenes, debromination of di-bromobutane.
- The characteristic reaction of aldehyde, ketones, and carboxylic acid derivatives.
- Reactions with Grignard reagent and those of diazonium salt.
- Carbohydrates and polymers.
- Quantitative analysis of organic compounds.
All the above topics are adequately covered in this book, supported by plenty of practice problems.
You may also Like “COMPLETE CHEMISTRY by K.L. Kapoor“!
File Size: 30.6 MB. Pages: 1319. Please read Disclaimer.
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
Please Subscribe to our Email list and get notified of our latest uploads (Books, documents) and new updates. Email Subscription Box is provided on the sidebar (for PC) and on the bottom of this post (for Android Devices).
Kindly Like, Follow and Share our social media pages so that maximum people can get the benefit from this public service!
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.