Triumph Chemistry Based On Standard XI & XII Syllabus
Free Download Triumph Chemistry Based On Standard XI & XII Syllabus
Triumph Chemistry Based On Standard XI & XII Syllabus; Multiple Choice Questions
HINTS TO MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS & EVALUATION TESTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
States of Matter (Gases and Liquids)
Nature of Chemical Bond
Basic Principles and Techniques in Organic Chemistry
Solutions and Colligative Properties
Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
d and f-Block Elements
Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes and Arenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Chemistry in Everyday Life
Triumph Chemistry Multiple Choice Questions
1. Surface or interface represents the boundary which separates two bulk phases.
4. Rate of adsorption is rapid in the beginning and falls as time passes.
9. The extent of adsorption is large at low temperatures and decreases as the temperature is raised.
10. Adsorption of hydrogen on glass is endothermic because hydrogen dissociates.
11. Adsorption of H2 on Ni is physical adsorption at low temperature and becomes chemisorption at higher
13. Freundlich’s adsorption isotherm is given by
15. Activation energy changes when the catalyst is used in a reaction.
Catalyst and reactants exist in the same phase in homogeneous catalysis.
19. SO2 and O2 are gases whereas V2O5 is a solid, hence the reaction in option D is heterogeneous catalysis.
20. Finely divided metals like Ni, Pd or Pt are used as a catalyst during the hydrogenation of unsaturated vegetable
21. Finely divided matter provides a much larger surface area, compared to its solid state. Thus, a catalyst in the finely
divided state is more efficient.
23. The product in the presence of Pd/Al2O3 catalyst is acetaldehyde while in the presence of Ag/Al2O3 catalyst, the
product is ethylene oxide.
File Size: 3.25 MB. Pages: 323. Please read Disclaimer.
Free download Triumph Chemistry Based On Standard XI & XII Syllabus in pdf from the following links.
You may also like “Complete Chemistry by K.L. Kapoor”
Free download hundreds of chemistry books in pdf from HERE.
Please Subscribe to our Email list and get notified of our latest uploads (Books, documents) and new updates. Email Subscription Box is provided on the sidebar (for PC) and on the bottom of this post (for Android Devices).
Kindly Like, Follow and Share our social media pages so that maximum people can get the benefit from this public service!
Facebook Instagram LinkedIn Twitter Pinterest
P.S: If the download link(s) is/are not working, kindly drop a comment below, so we’ll update the download link for you.